“Don’t Waste Your Time Selecting the Wrong Contractor!”
Popcorn Ceiling Removal Toronto
As a homeowner on a tight budget, you might be tempted to handle popcorn ceiling removal Toronto on your own. Although it might be possible, there are certain projects that need to be left to the professionals and popcorn ceiling removal is one of them. The process is complex and it requires you to give it the time it needs to be removed perfectly. Removing any popcorn ceiling requires a lot of preparation and it is quite labor intensive. This is a job best left to the pros in order to achieve the best results.
- No Hidden Fees
- Experience Over 25 Years
- Unique Designs
- Quality Craftsmanship
- Clear Communication
- Attention To Details
- 100% Customer Satisfaction
Hear What Our Customer Are Saying About Us
Why Choose Us?
At The Reno Pros, we are dedicated to providing the resources and services you need to modernize your home. We understand that you take pride in the functionality and appearance of your home and we take great pride in our work. This is what makes us the go-to company of many homeowners when it comes to popcorn ceiling removal in Toronto.
Whether your vision is contemporary or classic, we offer the full range of services you need to bring your dream to life. Our in-house team has the qualifications, experience, and skills needed to meet and even exceed your expectations in ceiling replacement. We always work closely with you from the planning stage in order to guarantee the best results are achieved.
Popcorn ceiling (also known as stipple ceiling or acoustic ceiling) was in fashion in the 1980s. Modern houses don’t have this style of ceiling and remodeling means getting rid of popcorn ceiling. Our team will remove the outdated ceiling in a manner that is fast, clean and efficient.
The benefits of removing popcorn ceilings go beyond fashionable construction. Other benefits include:
- Increased resale value of your home
- Asbestos removal
- No cracking ceilings
- Stain control
- No dust and no spider webs
- Cleaner and more professional look
Once the job starts, we will be there every day until the project is done. We respect your time and strive to give you a seamless and painless experience. We are aware that the expectations of every customer are unique so we first listen to your concerns before giving a custom package that meets your budget and demands.
Step 1: Preparation work
- Mask off the floors and walls
- Cover or remove ceiling fans, light fixture, and vents
- Cover furnishing in the room
- Wet down the ceiling and allow it to penetrate the texture
- Repeat wet down process until the ceiling is ready for a scrap down
Step 2: Removal and prep work
- Scrape the popcorn ceiling down quickly but also carefully
- Sand the ceiling after the popcorn ceiling is removed
- Wipe the ceiling down to ensure there is no dust left
- Ready the ceiling for texture by repairing imperfections and skim
- Finish or texture the ceiling to the client’s specifications
Step 3: Painting and clean up
- Allow the drywall to cure for 14 to 24 hours
- Apply the prime coat using a water-based primer
- Apply a coat of paint in the client’s preferred color
- Carefully remove masking, clean up and remove debris
- Walk through with the client
Every home in the GTA has a unique ceiling. We tailor our services to the unique needs of a client. All our jobs are completed on time and within a client’s budget. Contact us now to learn more.