“Don’t Waste Your Time Selecting the Wrong Contractor!”
Renovate Your Home and Reap The Benefits!
If you are having doubts about whether or not to renovate your home, rest assured that the benefits are well worth the investment, just as long as the right people do the job. A renovation is ideal when you realize that your house needs a lot of repairs and remodeling. Even if you intend to move, you should still fix your current house up to increase its value.
Make a list of your goals and share them with your contractor. Let them know about your vision and what you hope to achieve. Do you want to make upgrades for better energy-efficiency? Do you want to add on more space? Are you planning on fixing up one room or the entire house?
Once you and your contractor work out a plan, the renovation can begin. Here are some of the benefits:
- The most obvious benefit is that your home’s value you will be increased. If you ever want to sell it someday, you have a better chance of selling it for more than what it is currently worth. Prospective buyers will be more likely to buy your home if the exterior looks freshly painted and the door and porch look inviting, and the interior looks impressive and feels comfortable.
- Speaking of which, comfort is another benefit. If your home currently isn’t meeting the needs of you and your family, a renovation may be your best option. Give your rooms purpose again. Make them more usable and comfortable. If a room is dark and drafty, add better lighting and insulation. Paint the walls a warmer colour. If the bathtub is getting old and rusty, get a new one. If anybody in the home experiences breathing problems, renovation may help to improve the quality of air.
- There is less maintenance to worry about. While homes always require upkeep, you can make the process a lot easier by having the right fixtures and furnishings installed. Replace old, cheap materials with high quality materials that are less susceptible to mold, rust, and wear and tear. Tear up old carpet and replace it with more stain-resistant fibers such as polyester or nylon. Nylon is by far the best choice, as it offers excellent texture retention.
- Heating and cooling bills will be cheaper. There are many things you can do to increase the energy-efficiency in your home: improve the ventilation, have a better heating installed, have a new eco-friendly air conditioner installed, replace old windows with better ones, renovate the basement and attic, etc. You can also plant a shade tree or two on the property to keep the house from overheating in the summer and freezing in the winter.
- A properly renovated home will be less vulnerable to criminals. Adding an outdoor lighting system will eliminate dark spots for burglars to hide in. They will be less likely to break into your house if they realize they are visible. Don’t grow any trees close to windows. If the ground is uneven, path lighting will help increase safety since you and your family will be able to see better at night.
In addition to these benefits, you can make your neighbors jealous if you renovate your home. Just imagine having the nicest house on the block!
Hear What Our Customer Are Saying About Us
"After requesting a quote for finishing a basement and working within the constraints of my budget, I went with RenoPros. The team arrived on time and ran every idea by me, as well as recommended what materials are best to be used in what area. The job was complete in a professional manner and I am very happy I chose The RenoPros"
"I was hesitant at first to rely on a third-party service to re-do two bedrooms in my house but the guys at RenoPros assured me they would work closely with me to fit my needs. I chose two different designs, and now both bedrooms actually feel good to be in. Great job"
"Our husband and I needed to renovate our basement at an affordable price. We found RenoPros and their staff and crafting was spot on, they let us customize everything to our liking and were very friendly and accommodating. Would do business with again, thanks!"
"We are so happy with our new kitchen and main floor renovation. The upgraded wife flooring was an excellent suggestion and the apron sink make the house feel brand new. The project manager was helpful, organized and I would definitely call them for any future renovation needs."