“Don’t Waste Your Time Selecting the Wrong Contractor!”
The Toronto Professionals for Suspended T-Bar Ceiling Drop Tile Installation
The Reno Pros provide installation services for residential and commercial suspended drop tile t-bar ceilings throughout Toronto and the GTA. We are experts who are dedicated to providing you with the service you want at a price you can appreciate for any type of suspended ceiling with a wide variety of tiles to choose from.
If you are considering the installation of a suspended ceiling, call us today to set up a free consultation and discover the wonderful design options available with suspended ceilings.
- No Hidden Fees
- Experience Over 25 Years
- Unique Designs
- Quality Craftsmanship
- Clear Communication
- Attention To Details
- 100% Customer Satisfaction
What Is A Suspended Drop T-Bar Ceiling?
Strictly speaking, a suspended or dropped ceiling is a secondary ceiling hung below the structural ceiling. In both homes and business locations, a suspended ceiling provides many options for an attractive finish while providing easy access to overhead pipes, wires and other structural elements. If nothing else, a dropped ceiling is a convenient way to make the ceiling quite attractive while remaining extremely functional.
What Are The Benefits Of A Suspended Drop T-Bar Ceiling?
In addition to an attractive appearance, there are several significant reasons why your Toronto area home or business should have a dropped ceiling.
If you have drop ceiling tiles installed in your home or office, then you will be relieved to know that they are easy to care for. If you have never cared for these type of tiles, you may be nervous that you might cause damage to them or you may not care for them properly. We will go over how to care for them in this article and you can use these tips to care for your drop ceiling tiles.
Read More >>
If you have drop ceiling tiles in your home or office and you want to paint them, you need to take steps to ensure that the job is done properly. Since drop ceiling tiles cannot be painted like a traditional ceiling, we will go over some tips to help you properly paint them to ensure a job well done.
Read More >>
Hanging ceiling tile in your home may seem like the perfect do it yourself project, right? If you have thought about performing the job yourself, there are many things you need to take into consideration including whether or not you should hire a professional ceiling contractor to complete the job. Many homeowners think they can do it themselves and then somewhere down the line end up calling a professional because they took on too much in the first place. Below, we will discuss some of the pros and cons to hiring a professional ceiling tile contractor.
Read More >>
If you have a dropped ceiling in your home or commercial building, you may be wondering why it is there. On the other hand, if you are planning on having a dropped ceiling installed, you may be wondering what the pros and cons of this type of ceiling are. Below, we will cover what the pros and cons are and this article should help you make the right decision.
Read More >>
If you have t-bar ceilings throughout your home, in your kitchen, or in your basement, you may be wondering how you can estimate the supplies needed to replace it. It is important that your measurements are always accurate, so that you can purchase enough materials for the job. If you purchase too little, you may find yourself in a predicament and frantically searching for additional supplies. Below, we will go over the best way to measure for an upcoming installation or replacement of t-bar ceilings.
Read More >>
If you have t-bar ceilings, you may be wondering whether or not you can paint them. Fortunately, you can paint them and they are easy to maintain as well. Typically, a t-bar ceiling only needs to be dusted and vacuumed to maintain its appearance. If you plan to paint your t-bar ceiling grids, this article will help you learn how to do it correctly so that all of your t-bar ceilings come out correctly.
Read More >>
If you are searching for the right ceiling tile for your basement, you may be unsure of what you need to consider or what types are available for you to choose from. In general, most people choose to go with a suspended ceiling, which is often referred to as a drop ceiling. These ceilings are attached to a traditional ceiling and are suspended in place using metal grid work and wires that are connected to the original ceiling. Many homeowners choose this type of ceiling for the basement because it is ideal for hiding pipes and ductwork that may be exposed.
Read More >>
If you are having a dropped ceiling installed in your home or office, you are probably wondering how much it will cost you for the materials and installation. If you have a budget that you need to stay within, then it helps to know how much you can reasonably expect to spend on the project. Below, we will go over some of the costs associated with a dropped ceiling installation to help you better prepare.
Read More >>
If you plan to have a drop ceiling installed in your home or office, you want to know what tiles you should be choosing. There are a variety of ceiling tile types and each one comes with its own set of benefits and reasons why you should choose it. Below, we will go over some of the different drop ceiling tiles available to you.
Read More >>
If you have decided that you want to take on the task of installing a dropped ceiling in your home or office, it helps to know what to do and how to handle different situations. If you have never performed this type of installation before, you may find yourself stuck throughout the installation while trying to determine what to do. It is important that you take your time to avoid mistakes and to avoid having to have the entire job redone. Below, we will go over some helpful tips that will help you with your dropped ceiling installation.
Read More >>
Hear What Our Customer Are Saying About Us
Suspended T-Bar Ceiling Drop Tile Installation
Benefits of Suspended Ceilings
Here’s a detailed list of the benefits of installing suspended ceilings:
- Easier accessibility to cables/pipes
- One main reason you should install a hanging ceiling is for the benefit of flexibility in relation to the repair of hidden pipes or wiring. All it will require you to do is to slot out the panel, carry out the repairs, and return them back when you’re done.
- Fast installation
- It is necessary for businesses to operate with minimal levels of disruptions so that they can reap rewards from all their hard work and that’s why when you call in our professionals we get the entire project done in no time and to your satisfaction. This is mainly because installing a drop ceiling is easy and quick.
- Hanging ceilings present better acoustic quality as compared to plasterboard and drywall ceilings. They also reduce noise pollution from the upper floors in a remarkable way as illustrated earlier. Ensure to contact our experts at The Reno Pros for proper tiling and insulation for additional soundproofing.
- This type of roofing can save lives in times of fire emergencies. By purchasing these fire-resistant hanging ceilings, you are able to evacuate the premises within an hour in case of an emergency. You can also fit a fire protection gadget into the cavity on top of it to reduce fire damages greatly.
- Resistant to mold and moisture
- They are the most suitable in high humid areas as they are unsusceptible to moisture, mold, sagging, and bacteria. This makes them perfect for bathrooms and kitchen areas, which are high humid environments that need high hygienic maintenance.
Drop Ceiling & Fire Safety
Suspended acoustical ceilings come in handy when a fire erupts in a building. This is because they provide a barrier between the area above the ceiling and the room below.
Such a separation is important as it delays fire movement, thus a blaze will not quickly reach potentially combustible materials within the area above the ceiling. Furthermore, as they consist of fire-resistant materials, drop ceilings slow the spread of fire across the ceiling surface.
The bottom line is, if you install a drop ceiling you reduce the risk of a fire spreading fast, thus if such an emergency occurs it gives you ample time to be on top of things.
Ceiling Tiles Design Opportunities
The belief that drop-ceiling tiles transform your room into an office is a serious myth. Why is this so? Ceiling tiles represent one of the most stylish finishes you can utilize in your home.
To start with, they are unique and extremely elegant which makes them stand out in whichever room you choose to use them. In addition, they are highly decorative and you can match them with your own color theme at home to create a high-quality finish that will get all your visitors wowed.
The Reno Pros provides different types of ceiling tiles including black coffered ceilings, Tincraft squares, and Metallaire Wreath in copper. Our ceilings will enable you to create a modern formality look, a natural element look, or a vintage charm look. All these are so classy and beautiful; you will be so eager for us to finish the job.
Types Of Drop Ceilings
There are many different terms used to describe this type of ceiling including suspended, dropped or T-bar ceilings. The grids used to support the tiles can be concealed or exposed and offer many different options for installation so that your exact needs can be addressed. This is especially important for business or industrial settings where construction codes require special treatment for electrical wiring and fire suppression devices or the ceiling is subject to significant wind and pressure differentials.
For Toronto home owners, the choice of ceiling grids is much simpler and we help with the decision making process. Your biggest option is the style of ceiling tile and that can be difficult because of the tremendous selection available. Ceiling tile choices involve:
- Material: Ceiling tiles can be made from wood, fiberglass, plastic, resin, faux leather, fabric, metal and even paper strips.
- Shape: Tiles can be square or rectangular and even come in long panels with grids that can be rounded or set at different heights to create a wave appearance.
- Texture: From completely smooth to a sandy look or bubbled finish, there are many textures to choose from including stippling, stamping, perforation and pin holes. Some tiles are printed with a wide variety of patterns, simply wavy lines or even a three dimensional geometric design.
- Color: The sky’s the limit when it comes to selecting colors for ceiling tiles. From basic colors to paintable options that can be transformed into almost any look to wood-grain and metallic shimmer, your décor can be enhanced easily with drop ceiling tiles.
- Additional options: Coffered tiles, floating panels and tongue and groove wooden ceilings and stamped metals are exciting options available in suspended ceiling styles for a truly unique appearance.
The first step in the process of installing the new dropped ceiling in your Toronto property is to discuss your needs and goals and determine the perfect style and materials. The attention of our design team is part of our commitment to you so the results are exactly what you want.
Our highly skilled in-house professional contractors take all the measurements they need for supplies and then begin the installation by protecting the surrounding environment for your comfort and safety.
Installation involves setting the perimeter and applying the outer track. All measurements are precise, allowing for maximum headroom and clearances. The runners, which are the main beams of the suspension system, and cross tees are then installed based on careful measurements for an exact fit. Fixtures for lighting or sound systems and ductwork are installed and the ceiling tiles are mounted with openings carefully cut to accommodate the fixtures with bevels and flanges to provide clean, smooth edges. The entire job is finished off with all debris and dust removed so that your space is left clean.
As professionals, we take pride in doing the job right. With the Reno Pros, you know that your installation will be performed according to the strict Toronto building codes with all appropriate safety features. Our teams take pride in providing fine craftsmanship for a truly luxurious look in your home or place of business. After all, your complete satisfaction is our goal!
For any residential or commercial suspended ceiling installation in the Toronto area, you can count on quality service from The Reno Pros. Our expert team is committed to giving you the quality job that you want and need. Contact us today for a free consultation.