“Don’t Waste Your Time Selecting the Wrong Contractor!”
The Toronto Professionals for Suspended Ceiling Drop Tile Installation
Ceiling tiles are one of the most ideal ways to create a suspended ceiling in the home. They come with a number of pros and cons all of which should be keenly considered before installation.
- Ceiling tiles are one of the best ways to increase the value of the home. Homes with ceiling tiles are more valuable due to their aesthetic appeal. A home will easily appreciate in value if the same is increased. Expanding the basement and converting it into a room will also provide extra income if you are looking to rent out some space for cash.
- Ceiling tiles are perfectly suited for sound proofing. Homes as are often a noisy place especially if you have little ones running about, bedrooms will need the much needed silence which is ideal with the ceiling tiles. They are designed to keep away noise allowing every member of the family to have serenity and comfort in the home. The sound dampening ability also improves the acoustics of the house.
- Suspended ceiling panels are also easy to work with which means that a DIY is possible. Home owners that are looking to cut the budget can take the time and follow instructions for their own set up. It is however recommended that professional help be used for installation.
- Ceiling tiles unlike many other types of ceilings are easy to replace. It is common to have pipes leak and stain the tiles. The tiles can also bulge in the worst case scenario needing replacement. You can easily pick the tiles with the problem and replace them specifically. Most of the other ceiling options will need a complete restoration which costs a lot.
- Ceiling panels also improve the insulation of the home saving energy. A lot of heat is lost through the ceiling and roof. Finding a way to limit this means that you will not need to use a lot of energy to keep the rooms warm.
- Ceiling tiles are a cheap option when it comes to setting up ceilings. The fact that they are fast and easy to install makes them even cheaper to have.
- Ceiling tiles are one of the most ideal ways to hide wires and conduits running along the walls near the ceiling. They also allow one to add more cabling where needed to improve the home without the same being exposed. The basement is more ideal when it comes to this.
- They are an extra cost if you are building for the first time. Suspended ceilings will always come below another ceiling making them an extra cost when it comes to building.
Ceiling tiles are the best option when it comes to home improvement solutions. The various designs in the market also makes them a welcome addition. The fact that they can be painted and placed easily also makes them easy to maintain. Seeking professional help before installation is ideal so as to ensure that all your layouts and plans work out.
- No Hidden Fees
- Experience Over 25 Years
- Unique Designs
- Quality Craftsmanship
- Clear Communication
- Attention To Details
- 100% Customer Satisfaction
How Do I Care for Drop Ceiling Tiles?
If you have drop ceiling tiles installed in your home or office, then you will be relieved to know that they are easy to care for. If you have never cared for these type of tiles, you may be nervous that you might cause damage to them or you may not care for them properly. We will go over how to care for them in this article and you can use these tips to care for your drop ceiling tiles.
How Do I Paint Drop Ceiling Tiles?
If you have drop ceiling tiles in your home or office and you want to paint them, you need to take steps to ensure that the job is done properly. Since drop ceiling tiles cannot be painted like a traditional ceiling, we will go over some tips to help you properly paint them to ensure a job well done.
What Are Some Pros and Cons of Hiring a Professional Ceiling Contractor?
Hanging ceiling tile in your home may seem like the perfect do it yourself project, right? If you have thought about performing the job yourself, there are many things you need to take into consideration including whether or not you should hire a professional ceiling contractor to complete the job. Many homeowners think they can do it themselves and then somewhere down the line end up calling a professional because they took on too much in the first place. Below, we will discuss some of the pros and cons to hiring a professional ceiling tile contractor.
What Are the Pros and Cons of a Dropped Ceiling?
If you have a dropped ceiling in your home or commercial building, you may be wondering why it is there. On the other hand, if you are planning on having a dropped ceiling installed, you may be wondering what the pros and cons of this type of ceiling are. Below, we will cover what the pros and cons are and this article should help you make the right decision.
What is the Best Way to Estimate Supplies for T-Bar Ceilings?
If you have t-bar ceilings throughout your home, in your kitchen, or in your basement, you may be wondering how you can estimate the supplies needed to replace it. It is important that your measurements are always accurate, so that you can purchase enough materials for the job. If you purchase too little, you may find yourself in a predicament and frantically searching for additional supplies. Below, we will go over the best way to measure for an upcoming installation or replacement of t-bar ceilings.
How Do I Paint T-Bar Ceiling Grid?
If you have t-bar ceilings, you may be wondering whether or not you can paint them. Fortunately, you can paint them and they are easy to maintain as well. Typically, a t-bar ceiling only needs to be dusted and vacuumed to maintain its appearance. If you plan to paint your t-bar ceiling grids, this article will help you learn how to do it correctly so that all of your t-bar ceilings come out correctly.
What Do I Need to Consider When Choosing Basement Ceiling Tiles?
If you are searching for the right ceiling tile for your basement, you may be unsure of what you need to consider or what types are available for you to choose from. In general, most people choose to go with a suspended ceiling, which is often referred to as a drop ceiling. These ceilings are attached to a traditional ceiling and are suspended in place using metal grid work and wires that are connected to the original ceiling. Many homeowners choose this type of ceiling for the basement because it is ideal for hiding pipes and ductwork that may be exposed.
What Can I Expect to Pay for New Ceiling Tiles and Installation?
If you are having a dropped ceiling installed in your home or office, you are probably wondering how much it will cost you for the materials and installation. If you have a budget that you need to stay within, then it helps to know how much you can reasonably expect to spend on the project. Below, we will go over some of the costs associated with a dropped ceiling installation to help you better prepare.
What Are Some Good Drop Ceiling Tile Options?
If you plan to have a drop ceiling installed in your home or office, you want to know what tiles you should be choosing. There are a variety of ceiling tile types and each one comes with its own set of benefits and reasons why you should choose it. Below, we will go over some of the different drop ceiling tiles available to you.
What Are Some Good Tips for Drop Ceiling Installation?
If you have decided that you want to take on the task of installing a dropped ceiling in your home or office, it helps to know what to do and how to handle different situations. If you have never performed this type of installation before, you may find yourself stuck throughout the installation while trying to determine what to do. It is important that you take your time to avoid mistakes and to avoid having to have the entire job redone. Below, we will go over some helpful tips that will help you with your dropped ceiling installation.
Hear What Our Customer Are Saying About Us
"After requesting a quote for finishing a basement and working within the constraints of my budget, I went with RenoPros. The team arrived on time and ran every idea by me, as well as recommended what materials are best to be used in what area. The job was complete in a professional manner and I am very happy I chose The RenoPros"
"I was hesitant at first to rely on a third-party service to re-do two bedrooms in my house but the guys at RenoPros assured me they would work closely with me to fit my needs. I chose two different designs, and now both bedrooms actually feel good to be in. Great job"
"Our husband and I needed to renovate our basement at an affordable price. We found RenoPros and their staff and crafting was spot on, they let us customize everything to our liking and were very friendly and accommodating. Would do business with again, thanks!"
"We are so happy with our new kitchen and main floor renovation. The upgraded wife flooring was an excellent suggestion and the apron sink make the house feel brand new. The project manager was helpful, organized and I would definitely call them for any future renovation needs."
Types of drop ceilings
There are many different terms used to describe this type of ceiling including suspended, dropped or T-bar ceilings. The grids used to support the tiles can be concealed or exposed and offer many different options for installation so that your exact needs can be addressed. This is especially important for business or industrial settings where construction codes require special treatment for electrical wiring and fire suppression devices or the ceiling is subject to significant wind and pressure differentials.
For Toronto home owners, the choice of ceiling grids is much simpler and we help with the decision making process. Your biggest option is the style of ceiling tile and that can be difficult because of the tremendous selection available. Ceiling tile choices involve:
- Material: Ceiling tiles can be made from wood, fiberglass, plastic, resin, faux leather, fabric, metal and even paper strips.
- Shape: Tiles can be square or rectangular and even come in long panels with grids that can be rounded or set at different heights to create a wave appearance.
- Texture: From completely smooth to a sandy look or bubbled finish, there are many textures to choose from including stippling, stamping, perforation and pin holes. Some tiles are printed with a wide variety of patterns, simply wavy lines or even a three dimensional geometric design.
- Color: The sky’s the limit when it comes to selecting colors for ceiling tiles. From basic colors to paintable options that can be transformed into almost any look to wood-grain and metallic shimmer, your décor can be enhanced easily with drop ceiling tiles.
- Additional options: Coffered tiles, floating panels and tongue and groove wooden ceilings and stamped metals are exciting options available in suspended ceiling styles for a truly unique appearance.
The first step in the process of installing the new dropped ceiling in your Toronto property is to discuss your needs and goals and determine the perfect style and materials. The attention of our design team is part of our commitment to you so the results are exactly what you want.
Our highly skilled in-house professional contractors take all the measurements they need for supplies and then begin the installation by protecting the surrounding environment for your comfort and safety.
Installation involves setting the perimeter and applying the outer track. All measurements are precise, allowing for maximum headroom and clearances. The runners, which are the main beams of the suspension system, and cross tees are then installed based on careful measurements for an exact fit. Fixtures for lighting or sound systems and ductwork are installed and the ceiling tiles are mounted with openings carefully cut to accommodate the fixtures with bevels and flanges to provide clean, smooth edges. The entire job is finished off with all debris and dust removed so that your space is left clean.
As professionals, we take pride in doing the job right. With the Reno Pros, you know that your installation will be performed according to the strict Toronto building codes with all appropriate safety features. Our teams take pride in providing fine craftsmanship for a truly luxurious look in your home or place of business. After all, your complete satisfaction is our goal!
For any residential or commercial suspended ceiling installation in the Toronto area, you can count on quality service from The Reno Pros. Our expert team is committed to giving you the quality job that you want and need. Contact us today for a free consultation.